On our site, we allow third-party advertisers to collect certain information about your visits to provide you with more relevant advertising. Using technologies like cookies or pixels will enable companies to collect and use data to offer enhanced experiences for visitors. Companies like this may also harvest non-personally identifiable information (like browser type, time and date, and the subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over). Websites like this use interest-based advertising to provide ads that are more likely to be interesting to you. They may use persistent identifiers to anonymously track your Internet usage beyond our site, including websites connected to their networks. If you visit one of our tour pages, we may later serve you a targeted ad for that tour as you browse the internet. If you visit our contact us page and fill out the form, This Website collects personal information, specifically your name and email address. This Website will not respond to "Do Not Track" signals sent from your browser or device. Changes are posted here on this site only.
Information we collect
Information we collect includes contact information like email, IP address, and the times you visit our Digital Properties. We may also collect information about your search history and the content you use to explore any of our site offerings.
· We collect your personal information only when you provide it in official business interactions. This can be done by making requests from our website or email.
· We collect technical information from visitors to our site, including browser type, IP address, mobile device type and identifier, screen resolution, operating system, and the date and time of a visit. We also track the pages visited on our site, the areas accessed in our app, and the time spent viewing our content. Additionally, we keep track of return visits to our site.
· We collect information about your activity on our digital properties to provide you with a better experience. This information includes your browsing and usage patterns.
USES OF INFORMATION
· To provide you with a better experience with our website, we collect information from you, such as your age and location.
· The business you're working with has several inquiries and requests that they want to respond to, so they need you to express their business.
· To operate our Digital Properties and bring you a personalized experience
· The team is looking into ways to identify any possible security threats before they happen.
· To research your website, its hosting and search engine marketing services.
· Make sure you opt-out choices are respected and conducted as you specify them. For any other purpose specified at the time of collection
ANALYTICS, OPERATIONAL & RESEARCH SERVICES
Care My Trip uses Google Analytics for various reasons, including but not limited to understanding people's preferences, intentions and visiting patterns. This service provides technical details about website traffic & sign-ups & conversions. We use Google Analytics to improve your online experience. Click here to learn more about how we use the data we collect and whether or not you'd like to opt out of tracking. We may also work with other partners to conduct research surveys to improve the user experience on our digital properties. Please read their privacy statements to learn if they collect data, what kind of data they collect, and under what circumstances. They may work with partners to help manage certain Digital Properties and features on our website. Our partners may place cookies or similar technologies for this purpose.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Members of Google can exercise choice concerning the data practices of participating companies on our choice tools. When you are using our site, we may share some information that could lead to tracking & targeting of your computer or mobile device. Please refer to this policy for further details. On top of that, our service providers may provide you with more beneficial services, like responding to your inquiries or providing the business or operational function you need. We may release your personal information for legal reasons or if required by law, like in emergencies when we don't have sufficient time to prepare a case and have to disclose it as soon as possible.
Care My Trip have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the data we collect through our Digital Properties.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
Our Digital Properties may contain links to websites operated by third-party parties we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these other websites.